Quilters Dream Puff
Lighter than a feather, yet warmer than down!
Dream Puff is a lusciously light batting with exceptional insulation and a soft resilient loft of 1/3 + inch. Dream Puff is 1.5 times warmer than down and almost twice as warm as high loft polyester battings. So light, breathable and wonderfully comfortable, you will be amazed at dream puffs superior insulation. Dream Puffs 100% special fine denier poly MicroFibers are thermally bonded* and 'sealed' for a light airy resilient batting. Pure white.
- Dream Puff Adds Volume and Definition to your Quilting without Adding Weight. For Additional Loft, Dream Puff Can Be Layered.
- Stitches Can Be Up to 10 inches Apart. Needles Glide Through the Fine Silky Soft Fibers.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft of 1/3 - 1/2" that Beautifully Accentuates your Quilting.
- Dream Puff Will Not Shrink, and Resists Creases and Fold Lines.
- Excellent for Hand and Machine Quilting.
- Also Perfect for Tied Quilts, Trapunto, Comforters, Wearables and Crafts.
Quilters Dream Puff Batting is available in these sizes:
Craft 46" x 36"
Crib 60" x 46"
Throw 60" x 60"
Twin 93" x 72"
Double 96" x 93"
Queen 108" x 93"
Super Queen 121" x 93"
King 122" x 120"
Queen Folded Roll 93" x 25 linear yards and
King Folded Roll 120 " x 20 linear yards
See our Users Guide for more information!
*Thermal Bonding is a process that interlocks the fibers through the use of heat energy. For Dream Wool and Dream Puff, we use a special fine denier polyester for the thermal bonding. Thermal bonding is an environmentally (absent of chemical resin binders) favorable technology.
The heat in the thermal bonding process softens the surface of the fiber. At the melting point, fibers in contact with each other will form strong bonds, which holds the batting together. When this is cooled the bonding points solidify and ensure the strength and performance of the batting.