Quilters Dream Wool
Shear-ly B'ewe'tiful Wool Batting
Dream Wool is made with a Scoured and Super Washed Domestic & Fine Merino Wool that has been blended, carded, crosslapped & thermally bonded.* The wool is scoured and super-washed for superior cleanliness and to eliminate shrinkage. Quilters Dream's unique processing creates wool batting with exceptionally soft drape, uniformity and strength. Dream Wool is a beautifully consistent batting that is truly a 'cut above'.
- May be Machine Washed and Dried on cold setting without Shrinkage.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt. No Scrim or Resins to Resist Your Needles.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft of 1/3 - 1/2" that Beautifully Accentuates your Quilting.
- Resistant to Creases. Fluff in a cool dryer with a damp cloth for just a few minutes if creases are present, and Dream Wool Springs Back to its Original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for Hand and Machine Quilting. Also Excellent for Tied Quilts.
Quilters Dream Wool is made with the same distinctive quality, cleanliness and consistency that has made Quilters Dream Batting the one you can always count on! Made with pride in the USA.
Quilters Dream Wool Batting is available in these sizes:Craft 46" x 36"
Crib 60" x 46"
Throw 60" x 60"
Twin 93" x 72"
Double 96" x 93"
Queen 108" x 93"
Super Queen 121" x 93"
King 122" x 120 "
Queen Folded Roll 93" x 25 linear yards and
King Folded Roll 120" x 20 linear yards
See our Users Guide for more information!
*Thermal Bonding is a process that interlocks the fibers through the use of heat energy. For Dream Wool and Dream Puff, we use a special fine denier low melt polyester for the thermal bonding. Thermal bonding is an environmentally (absent of chemical resin binders) favorable technology.
The heat in the thermal bonding process softens the surface of the fiber. At the melting point, fibers in contact with each other will form strong bonds, which secure the wool fibers, preventing shrinking, bunching, and shifting. When this is cooled the bonding points solidify and ensure the strength and performance of the batting. Should not be ironed or used in a hot dryer.